Monday, April 13, 2009

~ Simple Fruit Salad

Image074

Taken from:
-

Description:
Simple salad tossed in Nature's finest - lemon juice!

Ingredients:
1 plum, diced
1 apple, diced
1 bunch of grapes, halved
Juice of a 0.5" slice of lemon

Directions:
1. Toss all together and refrigerate for at least half an hour to let the flavours blend before serving with a dollop of yoghurt or cream.

Remarks:
Just tossed whatever I can dig out of the fridge together to get this refreshing and light dessert after breakfast! No cream for me though!

Image076

I adore the lemon juice stained violet at the bottom of the bowl after I've finished my fruits~ Tasted just like lemonade sweetened with natural fruit sugars and made me so happy! ^ ^ (before bad news befall on me during the day and i find that Life is so unfair to me!)

No comments:

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>