Sunday, January 17, 2010

~ Persimmon Tomato Milkshake

Image2361

Reaching out for a tomato, a persimmon and 1/2 C milk from the fridge, I wondered how the combination would be like in the tummy (can anyone believe this?) In goes all the ingredients into the blender, and this is the outcome. To tell the truth, it tasted like puke despite the appetising colour. With the consistency of curd, the orange blob specked with shards of persimmon/tomato and flaxseeds retained the shape of it's host blender even after being poured into a mug.

Heed my advice, don't try this at home unless you are:
1) An advocate of nutrition purees.
2) A person deprived of awful tasting food.
3) One who can't help thinking what food tastes like in the tummy.

I'm so glad that my tummy doesn't share the sensory property of my tongue!

No comments:

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>