Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~ DIY Lint Roller

Fed up with removing those stubborn lint on your black clothes with scotch tape? I am! =/ Why not ditch these:

Photo2642

and embrace this:

Photo2644

through making your own lint roller from leftover bottles easily?

What you will need: an empty bottle , a smaller bottle with a diameter that fits into the bigger bottle, scotch tape, and a pile of clothes "angry" with lint (I have plenty).

Photo2647

What you will do: Take scotch tape and wrap the unsticky side over the big bottle, so that the sticky side is facing outwards.

Photo2643

Insert the smaller bottle into the big bottle and roll away! Lubricate the contact points with hand cream or whatever you find suitable if the roller does not roll, and continue to apply new scotch tape over the old one.

Photo2640

Once done, use a scissors to snip off the layers of scotch tape. What convenience! =) Watch my DIY Linter Roller in action:



Bye bye Lint!

Note: I know probably this wouldn't be a suitable post for my blog, but still being a proud creature, especially of my own DIY stuff, I will post it nevertheless =p

No comments:

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>