Wednesday, February 3, 2010

~ Seaweed, Ham and Cheese Sandwich

Image2578

I've never thought of having seaweed in my sandwich! K had introduced this concept to me long time ago, but I hadn't gotten my hands dirty till today. Seaweed adds a provacative touch of crispiness (provided that you consume it immediately and not let the seaweed get soggy while taking pictures) and saltiness to the sandwich comprising of tomatoes, ham, cheese, flaxseeds, mustard and olive oil.

Image2572

Seaweed is one of the best sources for trace minerals needed by the human body. There are many articles touting the health benefits (e.g. hair-strengthening, immunity-enhancing, detoxification, etc), but I think what matters most to me when it comes to my sandwich would be the taste. What's better than an easy, tasty and healthy breakfast anyway?

Image2576XO, 
Tiffany

No comments:

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>