Sunday, May 3, 2009

~ Corn and Veggie Omelette

Image223Image217Image218

Taken from:

Tiff's

Description:
Omelette with a healthy twist

Ingredients:
1 egg, beaten
1/4 C milk
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
20 g corn kernels
1 tomato, diced
1 lettuce leaf, shredded
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1) Blanch corn, tomato and lettuce leaf for 5 min. Drain and set aside.
2) Mix egg, milk and soysauce together, and pour into a lightly-greased saucepan on low heat. Do not scramble.
3) Once omelette is set at the bottom and the top is still runny, add in the blanched veggies.
4) Cover and let the omelette cook for 5 min or so, till the bottom of the omelette is well-cooked enough to flip. Flip the omelette in half and brown both sides till desired.
5) Serve with salt and pepper, or ketchup.

Remarks:
All the time I have been trying to clear what the fridge has! This is another one =x

Before I whipped up this recipe, I went jogging as I was growing too fat mugging away and consuming processed food (emo-eating! =(). Surprisingly, I met an old buddy! The last time I saw him (no I didn't peek at anything, I just presumed that he's a guy) was a few months ago!

Image212

No comments:

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>