Monday, December 28, 2009

~ Chocolate Raisin Tofu Whip

Image2140

Taken from:
Tiffany's

Description:
Creamy tofu whip~

Ingredients:
300 g traditional chinese tofu
42.5 g pack of raisins
2 tsp bee pollen
1 tbsp cocoa powder

Directions:
1) Blend all together until smooth and creamy.
2) Pour into glasses, and chill before serving.

Remarks:
Gosh this is so upsetting... I had a diarrhoea after this yummy treat, and I'd literally passed out all my expensive bee pollen! =( I really have to cook my tofu first before I blend it up with other ingredients.

This whip is sweetened by natural sugars in raisins and bee pollen, and is made extraordinary with the chocolatey cocoa and the creamy texture of tofu. Do note that the longer this stands, the thicker it gets as the raisins absorb the moisture! This is one quick and delicate dessert for the health-conscious! Plus, no one will ever know there's tofu inside!

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>