Thursday, February 26, 2009

~ Lazy Thursday Breakfast

Image000

Image001

Shuijiao from nearby kopithiam. The stall's been there quite a long time ago, but this is the first time I tried their food. The shuijiao were quite reasonably-priced at $3.50 for 10. However, the skin was slightly rubbery and that the filling was abit on the stingy side. The fillings were mainly jiucai and I can barely chew on any meat.

Image002

Carrot cake from the same stall. Bland and oily. The generous amount of egg and some chaipo saved the day.

Image005

My daily calcium supplement with a hearty dose of antioxidant (cocoa). Do not try to be greedy like me, if not you'll end up spending one hour trying to dissolve the cocoa.

Image003_1

Today I craved for chocolate, so I had 7 blocks of Frey's chocolate. It's of the perfect sweetness, and the lingering taste of honey makes it a premium chocolate deserving of praise.

I had 11 pieces of vanhouten semi-sweet almond chocolate and an orange too. Ops, overdose of food today.

2 comments:

SOPH1AA said...

Hi,
i saw your blog thru a review/picture u posted on allrecipes. I wanted to ask how you made your black bottom cupcakes to rise so much and have a distinct differentiation of the white and black layer. it looks so clean , nice, elegant , and yummy! Please do tell!!!!! your picture looks the best out of all in my opinon!

TiA

-Sophia

larkygal said...

hmm, i followed the recipe exactly.. just that i used half batter and half creamcheese for each muffin, and the muffin cups are tall. all the best, looking forward to see ur results!

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>