Friday, January 29, 2010

~ Craisin Tuna Salad / Sandwich Filling

Image2500

Adapted from:
Realsimple.com

Description:
Simple and quick tuna and craisin filling~

Ingredients (serves two):
2/3 can (185g) tuna flakes in water
2 tbsp craisins
2 tbsp diced capsicums
1 tbsp Miracle Whip

Directions
1) Mix all together, refrigerate or serve on bread.

Remarks:
It's quite a change from the usual savoury tuna filling that I have. I found that the craisins didn't seem to meld well with the tuna, which means you can literally taste the tuna and craisins separately, but they were quite a delight to have around for a craisin adorer like me!

Image2502

1 comment:

Keri said...

Ohhh yeah, this looks awesome and different. Really great use of craisins which I love, and tuna which I love, and of course sandwiches, which I love. I do them on my blog. Nothing serious, just fun between two slices of bread. More later, your new follower, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

<bgsound src='NAME OF FILE'></bgsound>